Let it Rip! Cancel reply
- Homemade Sausage, Mushroom & Fresh Mozzarella Ravioli – Turn it Up to Venti!!!
- Lobster & Ricotta Filled Arancini – Let’s Bake!
- Grilled Steak and Cheese – It’s Always Sunny for Cheesesteak!
- Chicken Parmesan and a Taste of Betrayal?
- Grilled Angus Beef Steak Filets – Super Duper!
- Chicken, Ziti and Broccoli – A Northern Italian Delight!
- Grilled Stuffed Tomatoes Over a Charcoal Wood Fire
- Uruguayan Grilled Stuffed Zucchini (Zapallitos Rellenos) – Viva La Celeste!!!
- White Sangria Summer Thirst Quencher – Milk was a Bad Choice!!!
- Sicilian Style Pizzolo Pizza – Siracusa, Schillaci, and Deliciousness!
Paggi Pazzo Favorite: Grilled Paella Recipe
Grilling Paella over a Charcoal Wood Fire One of my favorite things in the summer time to cook on the grill is paella. This Spanish dish is a classic from southern Spain that has been repeated, imitated, and replicated a million times over, everywhere in the world. What I love about grilling paella is the […]
Paggi Pazzo Favorite: Lobster Ravioli Recipe
Fresh Homemade Lobster Ravioli Recipe It’s not often I have the time to make fresh homemade pasta. As the father of two kids, it’s rare my wife and I have free time for anything. However, recently with our new born sleeping peacefully, I decided to make some homemade lobster ravioli and take advantage of the […]